Your cart is currently empty!
Celtic Heart Knot Instructions
Here is a wonderful video, to show you how to make a celtic heart knot.
Step by Step Instructions
- Make a loop.
2. Make a second loop.
3. Bring the second loop underneath the first loop.
4. Pull the underneath loop half way through.
5. Lay it down so you can see how they intertwine.
6. With the right side of your cord, weave through the 3 areas. Go under and up, and then down, and then the third one is back up again.
7. Now you just need to carefully tighten you your knot. Be gentle.
8. You can keep it loose.
9. Or tighten it up. Repeat the process several times and it will get easier!