Step by Step Instructions
- Cut 2 strands (different colors) of embroidery floss about 4-5 ft long (the larger your wrist the more floss you will need), fold in half and knot in the middle to make a loop. Use tape to secure the loop to a table. Cord 1 is on the left (both pink strands) Cord 2 is on the right (both blue strands).
2. Use Cord 2 to tie a Half Hitch. A Half Hitch is tied by moving Cord 2 (blue) under the Cord 1 (pink).
3. …then over Cord 1, and back under Cord 2 on the right. Now pull Cord 2 up to tighten. Keep the Cord 2 end on the right when you are done.
4. For the second knot, Cord 2 (blue) becomes the holding cord. Use Cord 1 (pink) to tie a Half Hitch by moving Cord 1 under the Cord 2..
5. …then over Cord 2, and back under Cord 1 on the left. Pull Cord 1 up to tighten. Keep the Cord 1 end on the left when you are done. Continue to alternate back and forth between the two cords to form the rest of the bracelet.
When the bracelet reaches your desired length, you can simply tie it on your wrist using the loop you made at the beginning. Or you can follow these directions to create an adjustable bracelet. https://www.wikihow.com/Tie-Friendship-Braceletshttps://www.wikihow.com/Tie-Friendship-Bracelets