Your cart is currently empty!
12 Days of Christmas (Daily Hands on Activities)
This free Christmas download is a fun and simple way to partner with families and help them celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas and explore the many gifts God gives us. This download includes daily activities for each of the 12 Days of Christmas (December 25 – January 5)
Use this resource of all-age devotions and activities to create kits that you send home with your families. We have created the devotions and activities for your church. You will need to print the materials, buy the supplies, and create your kits. Everything a family will need to do the activities will be in the kit (aside from normal household supplies like markers and tape).
Scope and Sequence:
- December 25 – The Gift of Jesus (John 3:16, Romans 8:32, James 1:17)
- December 26 – Gifts fit for a King (Hebrews 13:16)
- December 27 – The Gift of God’s love (Exodus 34:6, Psalm 136:1-3,23)
- December 28 – Love is a verb (John 13:34-35, 1 John 3:18)
- December 29 – The Gift of the Holy Spirit (John 1:14, John 14:26, 1 Corinthians 3:16)
- December 30 – The Holy Spirit changes everything (John 20:19, Luke 24:49, Acts 2:43-45)
- December 31 – The Gift of Sabbath rest (Exodus 20:8, Mark 6:31)
- January 1 – Handful of rice (Luke 21:3-4)
- January 2 – The Gift of Adoption into God’s family (Ephesians 1:5-6, Genesis 15)
- January 3 – Loving our family (1 John 3:16-18)
- January 4 – The Gift of the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-21, 22-23)
- January 5 – The Holy Spirit produces fruit (Psalm 86:8,10, Ephesians 2:10)
****Download does NOT include supplies. It does include links to purchase supplies.
- Instructions for printing materials
- 12 Hands on Devotional Activities
- Instructions about where to buy the supplies and how to put your kit together
**This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.